Learn how to make pasta in the heart of Rome! Guided by a local teacher, a “Roman Mamma” pasta won’t hold any more secrets for you, and you’ll eat the delicious food you prepared.
A Unique Rome Cooking Class!
ARE YOU READY for the highlight of your trip to Rome? This is a unique foodie experience with Chef Giuseppe and his team that you’ll remember for years to come. Small groups per chef will guarantee a one-to-one caring for the attendees.
This is a fun but technical course that will teach you all the secrets behind making pasta and pizza, taught by a true licensed Mastro Pizzaiolo and Pastaio. You cannot miss this incredible experience; the reviews speak for themselves.
1) I will come pick you up at the metro station.
2) Let’s start with preparing the pizzas with one of my beautiful wood-burning ovens!
3) We will prepare 3 types of dough (pasta with eggs, pasta with water, pizza).
4) I will teach you at least 10 types of pasta shapes to make when you come back home.
5) We will prepare 2 pasta dishes with 2 different sauces.
6) Taste my famous tiramisu.
7) I will take you back to the subway station.
8) You will receive a summary document that explains step by step everything we have done together. All this will take place in a bucolic setting, immersed in the marvelous archaeological area of the Ancient Appia. My own wine will not fail during class.
Please Note: Vegetarians are welcome, come very very very very hungry!