A Unique Foodie Experience in Rome that you’ll never forget with Chef Giuseppe and his team. A technical and fun course that will allow you to learn all the secrets for pasta and pizza!
Attend a Private, Professional Pasta Cooking Class in Rome!
Spend an evening in the company of the professional chefs of the Roma Pizza School Team. This is a professional cooking class in Rome at the Chef House. Learn to make some of your favorite Italian dishes in the true Roman style.
Pasta is everyone’s favorite, so learn to make it for yourself! It’s all about the pasta shape here in Italy, but don’t worry, this Rome cooking class will teach you to make at least eight different shapes from your 100% Italian pasta dough. You can impress your friends and family by making them an authentic pasta meal at home.
Enjoy three delicious courses prepared by you with help from our professional chefs. You better save room for dessert – you’re sure to love our homemade tiramisu.
Highlights & Inclusions
- 2-way transfer from Metro station to the Once in Rome house
- Tasting aperitif with bruschetta & tomatoes
- Surprise appetizer tasting
- Prosecco wine
- How to prepare a 100% Italian pasta dough
- Learn how to make at least eight different pasta shapes
- Prepare your pasta with Carbonara, Amatriciana and Pesto sauces
- Eat three courses & drink Italian DOC wine
- Eat homemade tiramisu
- Buffalo mozzarella tasting: 250g per person, €15 per person
- Special wine tasting: Chianti Doc Wine Bottle, €25 per person
Must be age 18 or older to taste wine