A Unique Foodie Experience in Rome that you’ll never forget with Chef Giuseppe and his team. A technical and fun course that will allow you to learn all the secrets for pasta and pizza!
Attend a Private, Professional Rome Cooking Class
Spend an evening in the company of the Roma Pizza School Team. This is a professional cooking class in Rome at the Chef House. This option is recommended for families with and without children, private parties, graduation parties, family reunions, small groups of friends, pairs (the party can be extended to another couple), customers who prefer to have a private chef, and those with special occasions to celebrate!
Highlights & Inclusions
- Tasting aperitif with bruschetta & tomatoes
- Surprise appetizer tasting
- Prosecco wine
- How to prepare 100% Italian pasta and pizza
- Powering the wood oven (for pizza making)
- Prepare your pizza with us according to the old Neapolitan recipe!
- Learn how to make at least eight different pasta shapes
- Prepare your pasta with Carbonara, Amatriciana and Pesto sauces
- Eat three courses and drink Italian DOC wine
- Eat homemade tiramisu
Book this Rome cooking class online – your tastebuds will thank you!
- Extras on Request
- Buffalo mozzarella tasting: 250g per person, €15 per person
- Special wine tasting: Chianti Doc Wine Bottle, €25 per person
Must be age 18 or older to taste wine
- Extras on Demand
- Special dishes