A Unique Foodie Experience in Rome that you’ll never forget with Chef Giuseppe and his team. A technical and fun course that will allow you to learn all the secrets for pasta and pizza!
- Private Group (2-18 People) Starting Price
A Real Italian Family Experience!
Taste bruschetta, red wine, grappa, and Tiramisu! For the pizza time, you will have all the condiments you like to prepare your favourite pizza and another one…and another one without limits until you can take no more. Each cooking evening includes a complete menu from entree to dessert which will leave you full and satisfied. We do offer celiac options (please specify at the time of your booking).
We will come to pick you up at the metro station closest to our home and your Italian evening will begin! Our house will become yours. You can choose what to eat or where (inside or in the patio) after being assisted and learning from Giuseppe, the chef and house owner.
Highlights & Inclusions
- 2-way transfer from Metro station to the Once in Rome house
- Tasting aperitivo with bruschetta & tomatoes
- Learn how to prepare a 100% Italian pizza dough
- Powering the wood oven (for pizza making)
- Prepare your pizza with us according to the old Neapolitan recipe!
- Eat together & drink Italian DOC wine
- Eat homemade Tiramisu
- Wine & drinks: Red local, white local, coke included
- Taste Italian grappa
Please Note: You are allowed to drink wine moderately (must be age 18+), smoke in the outdoor area, and please show respectful behavior.
- Buffalo mozzarella tasting: 250g per person, €15 per person
- Special wine tasting: Chianti Doc Wine Bottle, €25 per person